Being a blogger is a constant job. Apart from researching trending topics, you need to take care of monetization and figures that influence your source of revenue. According to Handy, bloggers must be prepared to respond quickly even when they don’t have a laptop or computer around them. Here’s a few apps that may help you to write better and track your success:
- WordPress app – WordPress powers over a third of the websites on the web and if you have a blog on wordpress.com or use the CMS service, this app is pretty handy. It allows you to do almost everything that you can do from your desktop. For instance, you can create new posts, edit content, and even manage comments from your viewers. Moreover, it also allows you to track stats so that you can plan ahead. It is available for both Android and iOS.
- The IFTTT app – You have plenty of apps on your phone. Think about the possibilities if all of them could talk to each other. If This Then That allows you to achieve that in a pretty straightforward way. All you need to do is create a RECIPE. For instance, you can create a recipe to automatically backup all your Instagram uploads to your Dropbox account. It can help any blogger to completely streamline their life.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is one of the best services and apps offered by Google. You can check in on all your web and app data without flipping opening the screen of a bulky laptop. The app also allows you to check up on real-time reports and changes that have taken place recently.
- Evernote app – If you are a blogger you probably rely on Evernote to streamline and organize content for your blog and your daily tasks. You would find the app to be extremely familiar since it allows you to do all the things that you do on a big screen. From saving things from the internet to creating to-do lists. Moreover, Evernote syncs everything effortlessly between multiple devices. For instance, you can make changes on the mobile app and it will be shown on your tablet and desktop application.
- HubSpot Sales – You may know about the alternate names for HubSpot Sales – Sales for HubSpot and Sidekick. The app lets you create a library filled with sales content and personalized email templates that can be accessed directly from your inbox. The app also provides metrics that allow you to keep track of the successful email templates. This allows you to rapidly change your sales strategies and achieve the best result.
Handy believes that as a blogger you need to keep yourself updated on various things that range from Search Engine Optimization to ever-changing algorithms and figure out new ways to monetize your content. These apps help you stay at the top of your game and make your self-employment a lot more streamlined if not easy.