Rapper Don Malik claims his agency forced him to admit to false #metoo allegations
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+256, -35] You can tell just from their Katlak conversation that none of what he did was sexual harassment. She’s a kkot-baem, sue her and release her identity.
2. [+229, -82] This is why there are ‘fence rules’ now (TN: trend of men in the workplace creating a ‘fence rule’ asking female co-workers to not come close to them in fear of being targeted for #metoo)… The current #metoo movement has been so tainted. While I support the movement itself, I think it’s wrong for women to use it to screw men over like this.
3. [+170, -44] It’s hard to say it was sexual harassment when he invited the fan to his house and she actually came ㅋㅋ
1. [+1,211, -211] I fully support the #metoo movement but it seems like there are some women who have one night stands at motels and then go home and feel like they didn’t like something so they just call the whole thing rape
2. [+772, -189] It’s obvious from their Katalk conversation that no harassment went on ㅋ she’s a kkot-baem using the #metoo movement
3. [+227, -43] I wonder what the final results will be
4. [+61, -10] If you have a problem with a one night stand, please just report it to the police instead of tainting the #metoo movement
5. [+30, -4] From now on, don’t ever do skinship with anyone you’re in a some with. Don’t touch them, don’t say anything sexual to them. Get in paper that you’re dating and make it official.
6. [+56, -32] His agency screwed him over. Instead of protecting him, they just admitted the whole thing for him and turned him into a fool.
7. [+34, -10] Release the kkot-baem’s name too, I feel bad for the future man who’s going to end up marrying her all because she got to stay anonymous so no one knows about her past
8. [+32, -9] Well the Katalk conversation doesn’t make it sound like rape…