Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+3,086, -127] He assaulted his pregnant girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋ how is he human
2. [+965, -95] ??? This is so random, I’m speechless… now this is the real mainland… so different from our country’s stars who pretend to get high off of fake drugs and smuggle drugs in jelly boxes…
3. [+926, -65] Foreigners normally separate a person’s character and their artistic skill. It’s only super conservative countries like Korea where a person’s character can cancels out their skill. I personally think a culture that values character is a good one.
4. [+455, -33] Ridiculous that he even got on the Billboard after assaulting his pregnant girlfriend and going to jail for it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+99, -15] Ah.. these comments are messing me up. He’s a criminal and a criminal was shot to death, that’s it. Enough with the swag talk.
6. [+43, -0] Guys like C Jamm are cosplaying guys like this, right?
7. [+56, -20] SAD…
8. [+33, -1] I’ll never get why America legalized guns
1. [+135, -8] After assaulting his pregnant girlfriend, his own life was ended at a young age by being shot to death. What an empty life.
2. [+130, -6] He assaulted and held hostage his pregnant girlfriend.. ㅎ
3. [+123, -8] He got what he deserved. I don’t feel sympathetic towards him. He assaulted and held his pregnant girlfriend hostage. The end.
4. [+10, -3] He’s actually a rapist but the article doesn’t specify that
5. [+6, -0] How can the article say he didn’t do anything that warranted being shot to death and then go on to say that he assaulted his pregnant girlfriend? Isn’t that enough reason?
Source: Netizen Buzz