SHINee’s Onew gets embroiled in a sexual harassment lawsuit at the club
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+706, -38] I wish there was a CCTV of what happened. If he really did commit a crime, then he should be punished, and if it was a misunderstanding, it can be resolved… I want to know the truth!
2. [+705, -124] Again with releasing the identity of the celebrity if he’s male ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+440, -46] This always happens. A famous celebrity gets into a mess and then the lawsuit gets dropped right away.
4. [+258, -24] Arrested, though…
5. [+429, -87] His name’s only released because he’s male. Female celebrities can prostitute themselves and still have their identity protected.
6. [+100, -24] Seems like he just grinded against her while dancing… most women just let it go but I guess she tried to make a quick buck off of him since he’s a celebrity?
7. [+61, -11] Always watch out for people who go to clubs~
8. [+111, -28] So he basically just grinded on her? If you’re going to report people just for brushing up against you at clubs, why bother going clubbing!
1. [+1,489, -52] ?????????? SHINee?????? Onew???????????
2. [+1,471, -70] This is why it’s always the fans who end up idiots in the end who let themselves get fooled by celebrity images
3. [+1,203, -46] ul…
4. [+156, -8] Idol images, especially male idols, are never anything to believe… ㅋ how many have gotten into sex crimes already?
5. [+147, -9] SM’s amazing, they’re blocking the news from Naver
6. [+138, -11] Following the path of former labelmate Park Yoochun…
7. [+108, -3] Onew denied it saying he was drunk and doesn’t remember ㅋㅋ we can all guess what happened if he was ‘too drunk to remember’, right> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+102, -5] I doubt he was in any frame of mind if he was up that late fooling around at a club ㅋ
9. [+73, -17] SHINee goodbye ㅋ
10. [+68, -33] But can you really tell who’s touching you at a club on a Friday night?
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+17,067, -1,794] Fast bank deposit~ fast lawsuit drop~
2. [+12,317, -519] His image is already taking a huge hit..
3. [+11,939, -1,009] Amazing SM… It’s the #1 most searched scandal right now but not one article is up about it
4. [+11,835, -1,111] Seems like SM paid her off. I had such a positive impression of Onew all this time… proves you can never trust a celebrity’s image
5. [+9,588, -1,142] What was he even doing at a club dancing till 7 am? tsk tsk
6. [+3,227, -192] Keep in mind that the woman’s boyfriend is the one who reported this after seeing it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+3,087, -195] Well his image is already shattered, so..
8. [+3,277, -289] Wow either way, he admitted to touching her…
9. [+2,505, -84] Celebrities are better off staying away from places like this
10. [+2,643, -133] That clean image he worked so hard to build is all crumbled now… what a waste
1. [+1,078, -26] Image is done for ㅠㅠ
2. [+1,035, -28] He ruined the image his members worked so hard to build… aigoo, shouldn’t have drunk so much
3. [+840, -34] Farewell, Onew hyung
4. [+89, -5] “A situation that could happen while drunk”?? From the sounds of the excuse, seems like he did do something tsk. Otherwise they would’ve said it was 100% a misunderstanding.
5. [+76, -3] Paid her off ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel bad for the other SHINee members ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ farewell Onew~
6. [+75, -8] Conclusion: he did sexually harass her….
7. [+63, -3] So he did technically touch her
8. [+56, -1] Seems he did technically touch her ㅜㅜ this is so upsetting as a Shawol. I was always proud of the fact that SHINee had a clean image, he broke it now… how is he not embarrassed to see his own dongsaengs ㅜㅜ never thought it’d be Onew to cause something like this…
9. [+56, -3] “Unintentional” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ “Please refrain from reporting” the power of his agency is insane. In the end, he did technically touch her…
10. [+50, -3] What did he do, grab her tit while drunk? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder how much she was paid off for to drop the lawsuit like this
1. [+876, -84] How can he do this when he’s labelmates with someone like Heechul who says he sold his car for the sake of his popularity and calls a designated driver if he’s ever out drinking..
2. [+820, -80] “Unintentionally touched her” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ go die. Being drunk is a shield from everything in this country ㅋㅋ being drunk can even get you a shorter sentence ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+695, -76] Well his image is done for. He should be taken off his drama, yes?? At least to lessen the impact on the other cast members.
4. [+61, -15] Guess he paid her off
5. [+51, -9] Sorry but I don’t think I can view him the same way again…
6. [+38, -5] But even if someone drops a lawsuit, aren’t investigations launched regardless???? But it’s case over just because he’s a celebrity from a big agency????
7. [+36, -1] Even anyone who’s never gone to a club will know that there’s a big difference between someone accidentally brushing up against you and intentionally touching you…
8. [+34, -4] Deposited that money into her bank account so fast.. ㅋㅋ
10. [+28, -0] How did he dance up against her that he got reported for sexual harassment?
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+625, -21] Whether you think he’s nice or not, he seemed different when it came to how he treats women
2. [+585, -34] Stupid fangirls need to change Onew’s name to “man in his fifties” in these articles and see if they’re still reacting the same way. If an ajusshi in his fifties was reported for being drunk and “unintentionally” touching a woman, I wonder what stupid fangirls would say then? Real fans need to know when to step back and give their stars the criticism they deserve. This is why your oppas treat you all like their ATMs ㅋㅋ
3. [+438, -21] I remember he got in trouble on a TV show last time with Baek Jong Won. Even though he was joking, I got a negative impression of the way he talked. Never liked this kid.
4. [+37, -1] No one is ever who you think they are. Just because you don’t think he’s the type of person to do something like this, how do you know what they’re like once the cameras stop rolling?
5. [+35, -8] Stupid fangirls, sigh……
6. [+33, -4] He really could’ve unintentionally touched her… but it’s also hard to call it a simple misunderstanding since the woman went as far as a lawsuit… whatever the case, to see fangirls like this saying “I truly know that you’re not that type of person, I trust in you”… just how intimately do you think you know him to be saying that? ㅋ
7. [+29, -1] “We trust you, we know you’re not that type of person” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s because of you idiots that your oppas never wake up and go around causing scandals like this, you know that right?
8. [+27, -6] Just go to the army kid, it’s over for you