Madonna’s bare face vs after make up
Article: “Is this magic?” Madonna’s shocking bare face
Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+455, -6] Doesn’t she look good for someone who’s 60?
2. [+367, -6] I actually think she looks great for her age. Nothing ‘shocking’..
3. [+164, -4] She still looks young in her bare face but she looks super young and pretty in the one with make up. I’d believe she was in her twenties if I didn’t know who she was and judged her off of the make up picture.
4. [+15, -2] Her skin looks like honey for someone who’s 60. There are a ton of people who are in their thirties who don’t look as good.
5. [+14, -0] The only thing that’s shocking is that she looks this good for 60. She managed herself super well.
6. [+14, -4] She looks pretty..
7. [+12, -0] Her bare face looks very good. White people get a ton of wrinkles by this time ㅋ
8. [+9, -0] She looks awesome for 60~~~ totally jealous because I think she looks even better than me and I’m in my mid thirties ㅠㅠ
9. [+8, -0] Considering that she’s 60 years old, she barely has any laugh lines or wrinkles under her eyes. Barely any trace of wrinkles on her forehead, like they never existed to begin with. A lot of this is probably due to preventive care, not treatment after wrinkles happen. Skin this good usually isn’t the result of slapping money on your face. It takes decades and decades of making sure your skin is moisturized all day long. That dedication is amazing.
10. [+8, -1] Please take a look at any 60 year old around you, they’re probably all wrinkly ㅠ she looks great for someone her age
Hollywood: Madonna’s bare face vs after make up